Nigerian police recruitment, NPF academy job recruitment form is here again and it’s currently inviting young and vibrant Nigerian who have got interest join the police force to begin their job recruitment form now and be part of this federal government security body. You have been provided all the guidelines that you need to help you become successful in this recruitment process. You be seeing guidelines like, General requirements for the Nigerian police force, how to register for the Nigerian police force, and when the deadline for the Nigerian police force recruitment. Please be informed that you have to follow all the step-by-step guide that has been provided for you here to avoid error that will knock you out during the selection of candidates for training.
Before I continue let me tell reveal to you a short brief history of the Nigerian police force most especially for the awareness of those who do not know anything about it.
The Nigerian police force was first establish in the year 1820 and are responsible for internal security generally so as to support the prison, immigration, as well as customs services and performing military duties within or outside Nigeria as directed by the authorities.
The Nigerian Police officers were not usually armed with guns but were issued weapons when required for specific missions or circumstances. They were often deployed throughout the country, but in the year 1989 Babangida who was the former head of state announced that a larger number of officers would be posted to their native areas to facilitate police- community relations.
The Nigeria Police Force is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria with a staff strength of about 371,800. There are currently plans to increase the force to 650,000, adding 280,000 new recruits to the existing 370,000. The NPF is also a very large organization consisting of 36 State commands that consist of a group of 12 zones and 7 administrative organs.
The Nigerian Police Mobile Force was established as a strike or Anti-riot unit under the control of the Inspector-General of Police to counter incidents of civil disturbance. It is designated to take over operations of major crisis where conventional police units cannot cope.
But however today, the Nigerian police are now armed and equipped with guns.
From all of these information gotten here, do you think you have got all it takes to get this job at the Nigerian police force, if your answer or response is yes then I urge you to proceed to application process below to see what qualification is required of you to apply for the job. In this publication today I will providing you all the vital information on the following….
- Nigerian police recruitment
- Nigerian police portal
- Nigerian exams
- Nigerian police courses
However like I earlier said, in order to qualify for this job you have to know all the necessary qualifications requirements to be selected for in the Nigerian police recruitment 2019/2020
Functions of the Nigeria Police Force today
Below are the list of the top function of the Nigerian police force in the society… we shall begin to look at them in turns.
- crime prevention
- protection of lives
- the protection of properties
- help to maintain law and order
- capture the culprits
- crime detection
- military obligations
- persons identification
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements 2019/2020
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits passes in Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities:
- Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references as requested. And presenting references from any of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended. Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment Form.
- All application is done online and You MUST as well have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application here;
- Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hard-copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process
- You cannot repeatedly use one email and phone number for one application process in this job application.
- Any applicant with multiple applications will be disqualified ASAP
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
- Also, be informed that JT team (jobtech.com.ng) is only trying to help you get the information you need to apply for the Nigerian Police Recruitment Exercise, we are not an agent to the Nigerian Police, we do not charge money for the information/help we provide for you here, we do not and will never ask you to pay any funds whatsoever and for whatever reason for this Nigerian Police Recruitment help. THE APPLICATION IS FREE.
I hope this information finds you well, please kindly use the comment box below to share your complain and views as we are available to give you maxi response.
Don’t also forget to inform and help others with this information by simply sharing it with them by using any of the social media sharing button below to share.