The Nigerian navy application form is now for all interested person who wishes to join the Nigerian navy. You are hereby advice to start your application process here before the portal gets congested.. Please be informed that you have to adhered to all instructions and guidelines that has been provided for you here before you begin your application process please.
This will do you good by helping you to avoid all forms of errors been made by most applicants as a result of negligence by most of them…. A lot of candidates who had took time to go through these step-by-step guide have always come back to appreciate the vital information I am giving to the public in this publication based on the Nigerian nave recruitment job.
The Nigerian Navy (NN) recruitment for this year is currently going on via the recruitment job portal. This job recruitment publication of the Nigerian navy will be focusing on Nigerian Navy recruitment portal (www.joinnigeriannavy.com), how to apply for Nigerian Navy recruitment and other related information to help you get this job recruitment of the Nigerian.
Some readers has contacted JOBTECH and told us that they have got passion in joining the Nigerian Navy Now, while the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019/2020 portal is open for registration, which require everyone who have got interest to utilize this opportunity sharply and as well correctly too. JOBTECH has also shared with you important information such as requirements you will need, the age limit for this job recruitment, qualification for the job, physical standards and all terms & conditions you have to know before applying for the job recruitment.
In addition to this publication of the Nigerian navy job, I will love to share with you a brief you shortly about this body….The Navy is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces, they are among the largest Navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
Please be inform that The Aptitude Test date for the Nigerian Navy 2019/2020 Recruitment Exercise will be announced here.
In addition that, the NN had made additional centres to help enhance the management of candidates during the aptitude Test. This and other developments will be communicated to the candidates in due course. Any inconvenience caused by the change in date is highly regretted take note.
From all what we have said so far Do you think got all what it takes to join this job at the Nigerian Navy? If your respond is a yes to this question, then I urge you to proceed further and see what academic or general qualification it required to apply for the job.
Please do ensure that You must take this guide very diligent as all information provided for you here are all for the purpose for you to successfully get Navy Jobs right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through the lines.
All interested Applicants should possess any of the following educational and /professional qualifications before they can begin the application process:
- West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guilds.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
NOTE THIS: Any applicant possessing higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSc, etc. other than those stated above (1-5) should not apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offence to declare false educational /professional qualification. This will strictly attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal and hand over to the Police for prosecution.
- Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of branch or advancement while in the naval service. Only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are tenable after joining.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years at the time of entry into the Training School for school certificate holders, while 24 years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE Holders, ICT Professionals, etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children before joining.
- Applicant is required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: short sight, ear problem, and previous orthopedic operation, flat foot, below the required height (Male 1.70, Female 1.67), fracture, stammering or any natural disability.
- Applicants must be free from any previous conviction by court of law on criminal charges.
However, it is important to note that Nigerian Navy recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal via www.joinnigeriannavy.com to stay updated once the form is out.
But as soon as the application form is out please follow the step below to apply for the job recruitment to help you avoid errors that will not be tolerated by the Nigerian navy recruitment bodies.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT
Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on method of Applications are free of charge. Applicants are to apply only once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Logon to the application portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com and Click on the Register button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password. Note: You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in next time.
- Complete the Ratings Application form. You can save your application. You may log in at any time before application closes to make changes to your saved application. Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting. Changes are not allowed after submission. You may not be shortlisted if you do not submit your application.
- Download and print a copy of your completed Application form which must include the following parts:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form
Nigerian Navy Job Category
Below are the 32 job category of the Nigerian navy job recruitment exercise
- A 1 – Marine Engineer Artificer
- A2 – Weapon Electrical Artificers
- A3 – Aircraft Engineering Artificers (Airframe Engine) Qualification
- A4 – Aircraft Engineering Artificers (Avionics & Aircraft Electrics, Electrical / Electronics)
- A5 – Hull Engineer Artificers
- B1 – Marine Engineer Mechanics
- B2 – Weapon Electrical Mechanics
- B3 – Hull Mechanical/Fitters
- B4 – Automobile Mechanics
- B5 – Dockyard Mechanics
- C1 – Communications
- C2 – Computer
- C3 – ICT
- D1 – Seaman
- D2 – Survey Recorders
- D3 – Physical Training Instructors
- D4 – Chaplain Assistants
- D5 – Mosque Assistants
- D6 – Firemen
- E1 – Writers
- E2 – Store Assistants
- E3 – Caterers
- E4 – Ordinance
- E5 – Project Technicians.
- F1 – Medical Assistants
- F2 – Medical Records/Health Administration
- F3 – Physiotherapist, Public Health, Occupational Therapist, Dental Therapist and Dental Lab Assistants
- G – Bandsmen
- H – Drivers/Mechanics
- J – Journalists
- K – Nurses
- N – Education
I do hope this publication about the Nigerian navy recruitment for the year finds you well, if so please do use the comment box below to share your views and complains… Don’t also forget to share this publication/information with your friends on social media plat form like Facebook, whats app, insatagrsm and twitter