This is to inform you about the vital information that you need to know before the application for Nigerian army recruitment. In this publication today, you will be provided with all the information which you need to know before or while applying for the Nigerian army. Be informed that the Nigerian army recruitment is currently going on now as there is no time to waste on it as all persons who has been waiting for this opportunity to come has started to apply for the Nigerian army registration. Like I said before, you need to follow the step by step guidelines laid down here before beginning the Nigerian army recruitment process via (www.naportal.com.ng), how to apply for Nigerian Army form and other related information to help you get the Nigerian army job.
Joining the Nigerian Army job gives you an opportunity to work with one of the largest land soldiers in Africa which is the (infantry). And however, similar to previous years, there are various criteria and required documents which is needed from candidates to be able to complete his or her online registration with the Nigerian army job. You can always access and complete the Nigerian army job form here online in as far as you got all the mandatory files or documents which I shall also be reveling to you in this publication today.
Please also take note that jobtech.com.ng is playing a part to help you get the info which you need so as to help you successfully apply for the Nigerian Army recruitment job, we are never an agent to the Nigeria Army form, we also do not charge you any sum of money just get this information/help we have provided for everyone here, we do not and will never ask you to pay any money whatsoever and for whatever reason for this Nigeria Army Recruitment application process. All the information here is directly from the Nigerian Army and not from JOBTECH or any other third party. If any persons request you to pay any ransom please kindly report h or she to the nearest police station THE APPLICATION IS STRICTLY FREE FOR EVERYONE….
Also be informed that Admission into Nigerian army DSSC and Nigerian army SSC is only targeted at graduates, and while the Regular Recruits Intake (which is the RRI) exercise is as well targeted at O Level (Secondary School leaving Certificate) or OND (Ordinary National Diploma).
Nigerian Army Application Requirements
- All applicants must be of Nigerian nationality as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- All applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in any of the recognized Secondary School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB).
- Non-Tradesmen & Women applicants must be between the ages of 18years and 22years.
- Tradesmen/women applicants must possess OND/trade, test/city, and guild certificate.
- Tradesmen/women applicants must be between the ages of 18years to 26years.
- Applicants must be mentally, medically and physically fit according to Nigerian Army standards.
- Male candidates must not be less than 1.68 meters tall, while female candidates must stand at 1.62 meters or can be above.
Steps to Apply for the Nigerian Army
- Visit the Nigerian Army recruitment portal using recruitment.army.mil.ng to register online.
- When the portal opens, you should notice a link in the homepage indicating register for RRI. Click on that link.
- Make sure you fill in the spaces with valid information including a valid email address. Afterwards, an email containing your username (which is often your email address) and password will be sent to your inbox.
- Login to the Nigeria Army portal using your email and password.
- Complete your registration by filling in all the required information and uploading valid documents where necessary. Documents usually include birth certificate/ age declaration State of Origin, O’level Certificate, etc. (please should be originals only).
- Print out all the forms and documents you’re provided with which include application forms, guarantor forms, photo cards, etc.
- Carryout all offline form completion necessary.
- Visit your designated extermination center with all the required documents.
- Make sure you pass your examination gallantly.
- Post for your credentials.
- You must possess original copies of all of your documents.
- Falsification of documents shall be strictly dealt with if discovered.
NOTE THIS: if you are a multilingual person which if you understand multiple Nigerian language, though it is not a criteria for recruitment but it definitely increase your chances of getting selected. In other words, having the ability to communicate in more than just one Nigerian language will give you and edge over your competitive…
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Nigerian Army Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Army.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on Nigerian army portal
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Please I repeat this again for no reason should you pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigerian Army. That’s tally scam..
I hope this information and publication finds you well and as also useful for you if so please kind use the comment box below to share your views and comment if there be any complains as we will not hesitate to give you all the necessary need or information you need so as to help you become successful in applying for the Nigerian army recruitment 2020/2021
Don’t also forget s to share this information with friends on social media like Facebook, instagram and as well what’s app by just simply using any of the social media sharing button/icon below to share this information with them getting them inform of the Nigerian army 2019 Nigerian army form 2020.