Nigeria customs service recruitment form is here again mainly for all interested persons who wish to join the Nigerian custom service for this year…this NCS recruitment form has got procedures when applying for it. Therefore jobtech.com.ng has decided to bring to you all that you need to know before and when filling this. What you will be seeing in this publication today is all about the custom service recruitment portal (www.customs.gov.ng), how to apply for the Nigeria customs service recruitment form and the requirements needed for you to get this federal government job. Just carefully read through the guidelines provided for you below.
For some who do not know much about the NCS here is a brief explanation of its job function. The Nigeria Customs is the Federal Government agency responsibility for the collection of customs revenue and anti-smuggling efforts. It is headed by the Controller General.
In other to be genuinely selected for this job, it is a must you that you know all the qualifications, the requirements before or while applying for this job of customs service recruitment for this year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for full time appointments to the following positions in the Nigeria Customs Service.
- Graduate Assistant Superintendent of Customs (ASC II)
- Entry-level Assistant Inspector (Support Staff)
- Entry-level Assistant Inspector (General Duty)
- Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 04
- Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 04
- Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 03
- Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 03
Now from all these we have said above, do you think you have got all it takes to get this job at the Nigerian customs service? Then if yes is your response to this question, I must tell you that you need to read further and then see what qualification is required of you to apply for the job.
Please be informed that you must take all information on this guide very serious as they are very important for you to succeed in the selection process of the recruitment.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Requirements
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office
- Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
You are strictly warned:
- You should ensure to submit documents that are required by the cadre you are applying for. (E.g. don’t use Bachelor’s degree for Inspectorate cadre).
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NCS.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
All interested persons are to always visit this website or the Nigeria custom service recruitment website at: www.customs.gov.ng to know when the form will be out.
Applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents alongside;
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
You can also Visit here or vacancy.customs.gov.ng And choose from the 3 categories in alphabetical order shown below:
- Category A: Superintendent Cadre. The Superintendent Cadre are senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
- Category B: Inspectorate Cadre. Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs.
- Category C: Assistant Cadre. The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant.
- Click “View Vacancies” under any of the above categories you want to apply for
- View the requirement under the category you click/you want to apply for
- If you’re qualified, click on “apply for this job” under the requirement
- Fill the account creation form and click “create account” under it
- After you successfully create your account, a confirmation email will be sent to your mail
I hope this information about the Nigerian customs service finds you well if so, do take some time to shear with us your complains and questions by simply using the comment box below.
We also urge you to help us broadcast this publication by simply sharing it on any of the social media platform by simply clicking any of the social media sharing button to share.