Glo data plans and its internet packages are widely known as the cheapest in Nigeria today… we all individually know that it is not arguable as it has been proven over time that globacomm Nigeria offer its customers or users the most cheapest internet package compare to its counterparts. Though most Nigerians and users has also said that it is one of the slowest internet connection in some areas in Nigeria today!
In this publication today I will be revealing to you all glo data plans, glo subscription codes and glo latest promo that is ongoing. Thank god we are in technology generation as smart phone is no longer a new thing to almost everybody… In other wards almost everybody uses smart phones and with different network providers… now the question most Nigerian still keep asking is that, who among these network providers offers the cheapest data plans? Well, you will get to find out as we proceed with this topic.
Glo network service is the only Nigerian owned telecom service provider and has as well pride itself as the country’s largest data network. No wonder it also nick named itself and the GRAND MASTER OF DATA. For many who do not know, are you aware that, the glo data cannot be compared to that of MTN, AIRTEL and 9MOBILE quantity of data offer? Yes It is true that the internet data network is bad or slow in some areas but this is been solved with its 4G LTE network available in some areas which offers super-fast connectivity too.
Glo NG is the first single company to build a fiber optic submarine cable with high capacity from the United Kingdom to Nigeria.
It is also true that internet users in naija today frowned at the planned increment in data plan by the NCC, which took most of these users to the social media to express and voice out their displeasure about the increment proposal MTN Nigeria was the first among GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT, NTEL, SPECTRANET, SMILE and others to announce that by December 1st they will be reviewing their data plan upwardly. But thank God for intervention of the Nigeria senate to stop the planned data increase.
Glo has got varieties of data plans which is suited to different group of individuals on android, iPhone, blackberry, and other smart phones, therefore let me introduce to you so you can see for yourself the list of cheapest glo data plans inn Nigeria and as well their subscription codes.
For those persons who may see the above table very jam-pack or confusing, I have made a simple explanation of these glo internet data plans take your time to go through it and you will get a better understanding.
GLO DAILY PLANS
These particular type of plan is always perfect for anybody who is new on glo network and wants to start using glo internet but he or she is not sure of which of the package to go for. Then the daily data plan is a good to go choice for you and as well for those who need to complete some quick task online and don’t want to get themselves committed to the more expensive data plans
|30MB @ ₦50||*127*14#||24 Hours|
|100MB @ ₦100||*127*51#||24 Hours|
|200MB @ ₦200||*127*56#||3 days|
GLO WEEKLY PLANS
This is another type of plan that last you for the period of one week only that’s 7 days… With this kind of plan you can do much task that you think it will take you within the period of one week. Don’t forget that the various code and data quantity can be found in the table above. From observations, most student like the weekly plan so as to help them surf and do their assignments.
|1.6GB @ ₦500||*127*57#||10 Days|
GLO NIGHT PLANS
|1GB @ ₦200||*127*60#||1 Night (12 AM – 5:00AM|
GLO MONTHLY PLANS
The monthly data subscription are a good to go option for you most especially if you are already cool with glo internet network and would want to continue using it on their smartphones, tablet and personal computer.
|3.2GB @ ₦1,000||*127*53#||30 Days|
|7.5GB @ ₦2,000||*127*55#||30 Days|
|10GB @ ₦2,500||*127*58#||30 Days|
|12GB @ ₦3,000||*127*54#||30 Days|
|18GB @ ₦4,000||*127*59#||30 Days|
|24GB @ ₦5,000||*127*2#||30 Days|
|48GB @ ₦8,000||*127*1#||30 Days|
|60GB @ ₦15,000||*127*12#||30 Days|
|90GB @ ₦18,000||*127*13#||30 Days|
The above table has just shown the best glo internet packages for android tablets, android phones, iOS, personal computer (PC), modem etc.
NOTE THIS BEFORE BUYING GLO DATA
Please before you proceed in buying any of the listed glo data plan or subscription below, please kindly take note of the seven information from GLO service provider.
- All new Glo customers are to get Double Volume of data.
- All existing and old Glo customers who will activate the continuous subscription of data plans Would also continue to enjoy the Glo Double Data Volume (Which is provided for you in the table below for better view and understanding)
- Glo service offers all existing subscribers, a grace period of 3 days to still enjoy the benefits of continuous subscription.
- In addition, customers who fail to renew their data plans within the 3 Days of the Expiry of their Data Plans would get HALF the Data Volume in their next recharge.
- The Benefits of continuous subscription and the volume advantage would be sent to all glo subscribers in the standard threshold alerts that go to the customer.
- However, all the other attributes of these plans which are shown below remain unchanged (i.e Gifting and Sharing alongside some others).
- You can auto-renew with a lower plan, and you’d still get the extra data bonus that comes with that lower
- All plans work on modems, routers, and mobile routers
- If you buy any plan worth N500 and above, you’ll be able to enjoy free YouTube access between 1am and 5.30a.
- If you buy any plan worth N2000 and above, you’ll be able to enjoy over 10,000 hours of movies from iFlix.
Glo Data Plan details (Unmatched Data Value)
|3G-4G Plan Name||Price (N)||Data Volume||Data Volume with Bonus||Validity||SMS to 127||USSD Code|
|N25 PLAN||25||10MB||25MB||1 Day||32||*127*32#|
|N50 PLAN||50||15MB||40MB||1 Day||14||*127*14#|
|N100 PLAN||100||35MB||90MB||1 Day||5a1||*127*51#|
|N200 PLAN||200||100MB||250MB||5 Days||56||*127*56#|
|N500 PLAN||500||800MB||2GB||10 Days||57||*127*57#|
|N1,000 PLAN||1000||1.6GB||4GB||30 Days||53||*127*53#|
|N2000 PLAN||2000||3.75GB||9.5GB||30 Days||55||*127*55#|
|N2,500 PLAN||2500||5GB||12.5GB|| 30 |
|N3,000 PLAN||3000||6GB||15GB||30 Days||54||*127*54#|
|N4,000 PLAN||4000||9.5GB||24GB||30 Days||59||*127*59#|
|N5,000 PLAN||5000||12GB||30GB||30 Days||11||*127*2#|
|N8,000 PLAN||8000||22GB||55GB|| 30 |
|N10,000 PLAN||10000||50GB||75GB||30 Days||15||*127*11#|
|N15,000 PLAN||15000||80GB||120GB||30 Days||16||*127*12#|
|N18,000 PLAN||18000||100GB||150GB||30 Days||17||*127*13#|
|N20,000 PLAN||20000||120GB||180GB||30 Days||33||*127*33#|
Yes the glo 44G data plan is not also left out here..glo network also offer an amazing blazing-fast 4G internet connectivity service (LTE) and this is only beneficial to those who got a 4G enabled devices. So if you are part of those who uses a 4G enable smartphone then you won’t go wrong with these plans. Please Note that the 4G Data plans by Glo are not particularly different from the data plans shown above.
Remember you will need to get the Glo 4G SIM card before you can enjoy all the 4G/LTE internet benefits. To get the special SIM card, simply visit any of Glo’s accredited offices nationwide. For now, Glo’s 4G network is only available in some parts of the country.
Methods of Buying Glo Data Plans
- Buying Glo Data Plans is pretty easy, and there are a number of ways to do that:
- Dial the USSD subscription of your preferred plan (see above)
- SMS the subscription code of your preferred data plan to the specified short code (127) — see above
- But directly from Glo through their website. Click here.
- Use your bank’s Internet banking app.
- Use your bank’s USSD banking portal (e.g. *737# for GTB)
I hope this publication finds you well if yes is your answer, then use the comment box below to share your views and complains… we will also appreciate if you share this publication with your friends on social media like whatsapp, facebok, and twitter using the social media sharing button below… THANK YOU!