Whatsapp messenger is one of the most used instant messaging application all over the world. Whats app is a freeware, cross-platform messaging and as well voice over IP (VoIP) service which is owned by facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg.. whats app allows users to send and receive text messages and voice messages respectively. With whats app messenger you can also make voice and video calls and as well share images, documents, users’ locations and other media. I must tell you that if you are not yet on whatsapp platform then you are losing big time as people who are using this instant messaging application can’t do without it for a day.
The whatsapp application technology runs on both mobile smartphones and as well also accessible on windows (pC) and MAC desktop computers in as far as the user has got an active internet available on any of the platforms. Using the whatsapp application on any of the above platform requires a standard cellular mobile number.
Individuals using the whats app platform could only communicate only with individuals or formal groups on whatsapp.. but thank god for technology as in the year January 2018, whatsapp released a standalone business application which its aim was to target at small business owners all over the world which is called the “whatsapp business“ and its main purpose was to allow companies to communicate with their customers who is also using the standard whatspp app client.
How to register or Make a WhatsApp Account
For those who love and wished to join the whatsapp, here is a standard guide for you to follow so as to enable you successfully register or make a whats app account.. all you need do now is to follow the guides below to help you.
1. Firstly, goto the google play store and download APK file that is for those who are using smartphones
2. For windows users which PC you have to go online and download the exe file of the whats app application and install it on your computer. Be it laptop or desktop computer.
3. Now you have got the whatapp application on your smartphone or computer, Open the WhatsApp Messenger. The WhatsApp icon looks like a green box with a white speech balloon and a telephone.
4. Tap the “I agree & continue” for you doing this, you have willingly agreed to whatsapp terms and conditions which is its terms of service that applies.
5. Next you have to conform your country’s code and simultaneously enter your phone number for the purpose of verification.
6. Please confirm your country code and phone number by clicking “YES” button. This will confirm the above phone number you entered.
7. After this, you have to wait for an automated text message from whats app inc which will be sent to your mobile phone.. This text message contains a 6-digit verification code. Sometimes as result of error or network provider failure, you may not receive the code. But do not worry as you can tap on the “call me” button this will then place you on an automated phone call from whats app directly to your phone voice out your 6-digit verification code.
8. Next is to note down your 6-digit verification code. In which you will be required to enter the code for your phone number verification.
9. Now enter the code and your account is good to go… and will be verified
10. On the next page is setting up your profile
11. Add your name and optional profile picture and proceed
12. Congratulations you have just created a whatsapp account for free.
How to Create WhatsApp account on PC
With the help of WhatsApp Web, you can use the messenger not only on the smartphone but also on the personal computer or laptop.
- When you open WhatsApp Web, a big QR code will appear in the upper left corner of the screen. If you do not want to log in again each time, activate the option “Stay signed in.”
- Now launch WhatsApp on your smartphone and find the item “WhatsApp Web” in the menu that appears after clicking on the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Click on “WhatsApp Web” and select the option “Scan QR code.”
- Bring the smartphone camera to the screen of your computer and scan the code. You will be logged in after that.
NOTE THAT: it is not possible for you to create whats app on PC with a phone number.
· Android (get Whatsapp for Android here)
· iPhone (get Whatsapp for iPhone here)
· Tablet (get Whatsapp for Tablet here)
· iPad (get Whatsapp for iPad here)
· PC (get Whatsapp for PC here)
I hope this publication finds you well and you understand all I have explained in this article…please take a minute to share with us your complains as we are ready to give you maximum respond to your questions.
Please don’t also forget that shearing this post with your friends on social media will help create awareness… you can effortlessly do this by simply using any of the social media sharing icon to share.
Also like our facbook page for quick and better update of news like this at any time, any day and anywhere. THANK YOU!