Nigeria immigration service recruitment portal application is here for all interested person in Nigeria who wishes to join the NIS. The NIS application is ongoing right now so you are advice to follow all instruction given here in this publication before you start your application please be informed that multiple application by one candidate for the Nigerian immigration service recruitment will never be welcome.
In this publication today I will be reveling to you all that you need to know before you start applying for the Nigerian immigration service among these are: a short insight about the NIS, required document you will need before applying for NIS and how to apply for to apply for NIS… please be informed that if you want to be successfully shortlisted in this recruitment process you have to diligently follow the instruction to apply here. If not, you may be a victim among those who are not selected for screening and training
This government agency which is popularly known by the short abbreviation name NIS was formally established in the year 1963. This body has got responsibility for migration management in Nigeria. This Agency provide Passport, Visas, Ecowas Travel Certificate and Stay Permit Service. You can as well Visit the official NIS portal via www.immigration.gov.ng to learn more about its history, vision, mission, functions, services, operations and some other information not stated here.
Don’t ever be deceived by anyone or group of persons claiming to be Nigeria immigration service personnel asking you to pay some particular amount of money and by so doing, your name will be included when the shortlisted list of the Nigerian immigration service is out… please do not listen to them as they are all internet fraud which is a way of extorting money from candidate who got interest in applying for this job.. Don’t hesitate to report such a person to the nearest police station if found thank you.
Now from all that we have stated above do you think you have got all what It takes to apply for this Nigeria immigration form?, if yes is your answer to this question then lest proceed further and see all the qualification required in details…
Positions in the Nigerian Immigration service to apply
- Assistant Superintendent Of Immigration
- Immigration Assistant
- Assistant Inspector Of Immigration (AII)
- Senior Inspector Of Immigration (SII)
- NIS – Immigration Assistant III (IA3)
- NIS – Inspectorate Cadre – Assistant Inspector (AII)
SUPERINTENDENT CADRE: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI”):
Applicant must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized
institution of higher learning.
NYSC discharged certificate
Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
INSPECTORATE CADRE: Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII):
Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum
of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
NYSC certificate is compulsory for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE /OND from a recognized institution.
Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
ASSISTANT CADRE: Immigration Assistant III (IA”’):
Applicant must be a holder of SSCE, NECO, and GCE O/Level with minimum of four
(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Math.
Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
General Requirements Nigeria Immigration Service
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
READ MORE: Apply Nigeria Airforce Recruitment here
Academic Qualifications Nigeria Immigration Service
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
How to apply for Nigerian Immigration Service
Below are the step by step guide to apply for the Nigeria immigration recruitment like I have said before now, you have to follow all the rules or guide given here.
Interested and qualified candidates should visit: www.immigration.gov.ng for the latest update
If you love to get regular updates about the Nigeria immigration recruitment this year? If yes, comment with your email below and we will send you regular updates regarding to this publication thank.
I hope this publication finds you well if so, do use the comment box below to share your views and comment in the comment box below… don’t forget you can always share this publication with your friends and loved ones via social media platform like the facebook, instagram, twiiter and whatsapp.
If you have any question about the Nigeria immigration service recruitment NIS you can alternatively use the online chat form located at your right hand side to communicate with any of our media crew agent with immediate response.
Also be informed that you can get the latest update about the Nigerian immigration service by liking our Facebook page