Have you been waiting to get the latest update from the Niger Delta Development Commission recruitment for this year, do you want to apply for the NDDC recruitment and do not know how to apply or go about it?…if yes is your answer then this publication is strictly for you.
In this NDDC RECRUITMENT publication today, I will be telling you and revealing to you all the information that you need to know about the Niger Delta Development Commission job application. This article will provide information on NDDC recruitment portal (www.nddc.gov.ng), how to apply for NDDC 2019 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job. Please all interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
Dear reader, to be selected for this job, you need to know little about the niger delta development commission, the qualifications you will need to apply for this job, and as well the general requirement is not also left out.
This Niger delta development commission is a well-known federal government agency establishment which was established by the former president of Nigeria who is the person of His Excellency olusegun obasanjo in the year 2000 with the sole mandate of developing the oil-rich Niger Delta region of Nigeria.
This agency has been anticipating in the country even up till date….even as I have received numerous requests by aspirants who have got interested in applying for the NDDC recruitment 2019/2020 from various platform requesting to get a legitimate information about the 2019/2020 Niger delta development commission recruitment form.
As I have earlier said before now many interested applicants have been asking question like the following listed once here:
- How can I apply for Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Niger Delta Development Commission form?
- Is the Niger Delta Development Commission 2019 recruitment form out?
- When will Niger Delta Development Commission recruitment start?
- I need Niger Delta Development Commission updates, etc.
- Is NDDC recruitment real for 2019 etc?
- Niger Delta Development Commission application deadline 2019/2020
Now from all what we have said so far, do you think you have got all that it takes to get this federal government job? If yes is your answer then you have to take this guide very serious and as well read through the instruction that has been provided for you below.
Please take this guide a very serious one as every information you get here is a legit one which will give you success in the application process.
NDDC Application 2019/2020 Requirements
- Willingness to work. Every applicant who applies for this job must be absolutely willing to work and focus all his/ her energy into the work.
- Passionate about his/ her duties. There’s this thing about something you are passionate about; you give it your best. Before applying for any of the vacant positions in the Niger Delta Development Commission; make sure you are passionate about it. This will ensure that you are ready to give it our undivided attention.
- Applicant must be an indigene of Nigeria. Apart from that, the applicant must be living in Nigeria as well.
- Geographical mobility. Candidates must be willing to travel to their diverse places of assignment when necessary. This means that candidates who are interested in applying for this job position should have freedom of movement to ensure that nothing stands in between them and quality service.
- An O’ Level Certificate. This could include WAEC (WASSCE), NECO, NABTEB or GCE Results. Whichever result you use must be legit (official) and ready for upload when needed.
- A B.Sc or HND will be of an added advantage for those who possess them.
- Candidates must be fit for Service. This means that applicants who take interest in applying for any of the positions musts be physically and mentally fit for work. They must be free from all sorts of physical or mental challenges that might interfere with their devotion to service in this prestigious agency.
- Lastly, applicants must possess a valid means of identification before application. This could include your drivers’ license, National ID card, Voters Card, International Passport etc.
INTRODUCTION TO AVAILABLE POSITIONS
|1||Admin Assistant ii (SGL 04)||(1.) Candidates must possess a minimum of four (4) credits including English Language in the West African School Certificate (WASC) / Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) / General Certificate Of Education (O/L) at one sitting or five (5) credits at two sittings. (2.) Must be computer Literate.|
|2||Internal Security Assistant (SGL 04)||(1.) Candidates must possess a minimum of four (4) credits including English Language in the West African School Certificate (WASC) / Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) / General Certificate Of Education (O/L) at one sitting or five (5) credits at two sittings. (2.) Must be computer Literate.|
How to Apply for NDDC Recruitment 2019
Below are the recruitment process for applying for the nddc recruitment.
- First visit NDDC Portal (www.nddc.gov.ng portal) and check current recruitment
- Read requirements and instructions about how to apply / method of application
- After reading and understand everything proceed for NDDC recruitment portal 2019 registration
- Click on “Apply” link
- You will be redirected to recruitment portal registration page
- Fill asked information (use only functional email and contact number)
- Login with valid credentials (used at the time of creating profile)
- Fill application form correctly and don’t left blank any mandatory column
- Revise all filled information and correct if any error / mistake found
- Submit the details and take printout for future
I do hope this publication finds you well, if so please kindly take your time to share your views below and dont be left out.
we will also appreciate it using any of the social media sharing button below to share this publication with your friends on social media like facebook, twitter, instagram and whats app.