Are you out there and looking forward to join the NAFDAC agency?…if your answer is yes then you are on the right domain where you will get all the information you will need to help you succeed during and after the registration. Be informed that the NAFDAC recruitment form is now available for all interested persons who wishes to become part and staff of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control.
This publication today, will be revealing to you all those vital information that will be important for you before you apply. We will be showing you how NAFDAC recruitment portal is been conducted. More interesting, you will get to understand how National Agency for Food and Drug administration and Control job application form is filled and then successfully submitted.
This article will proffer solutions to top search queries like the once as follows below;
- Is the NAFDAC Job Vacancy form out in Nigeria?
- When can I obtain the NAFDAC Recruitment form?
- I need NAFDAC Recruitment updates, etc.
- When will NAFDAC Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for NAFDAC Recruitment 2019/2020?
These are some of the frequently asked questions about careers at the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control NAFDAC.
IMPORTANT! Currently, NAFDAC recruitment form is still been contemplated by the agency. So therefore, DISREGARD any form of advert that you come across asking you for ransom. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Well I will be showing you almost everything about how to register for the NAFDAC jobs. Reading the below guide will help you understand things you will be needing for NAFDAC Jobs.
So i am urging you to take this guide very seriously and read through the lines…..
BRIEF HISTORY OF THE NAFDAC
NAFDAC is a Nigerian federal agency under the Federal Ministry of Health with responsibilities of regulating and controlling the manufacture, importation, exportation, advertisement, distribution, sale and use of food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals and packaged water.
NAFDAC was established by Decree 15 of 1993 as amended by Decree 19 of 1999 and now the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Act Cap N1 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
Now from all these we have said above, have you got all it takes to apply for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control? If your response is yes to this question, then believe me you are very close to getting this job at the nap of a finger as we proceed to the next step to see what qualification is required for this federal government job.
NAFDAC Recruitment Requirement
Applicants applying for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Applicants should take note of the following
- Form Applied twice will not be accepted.
- No fee is required for this job application.
NAFDAC Jobs Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the
quantitative field Or Higher National diploma in relevant discipline in the
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
Available Positions in NAFDAC
Below are some of the available Jobs and services as disclosed by the Agency that they offer which could tailor their recruitment exercise.
- Product Registration & Regulation
- Port Inspection
- Facility Inspection
- GMP Inspections
- Laboratory Analysis and research
- Compliance & Enforcement
- Pharmacovigilance & Post Market Surveillance
- Consumer Safety
- Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
How to Apply NAFDAC Job this year
All NAFDAC recruitment must be done online on their official portal.
- Therefore, visit the NAFDAC Recruitment portal on https://www.nafdac.gov.ng/
- Go through the requirements and Upload all relevant documents.
- Attach a valid documentation and a recent passport photography.
If you want to stay updated on NAFDAC Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.
As soon as the application is online, interested and qualified candidates should kindly Click here to apply through National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control official website.
I do hope this Publication about the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) finds you well, if your answer is simply yes then please kindly take some time to use the comment box below to share you comment and views regarding to this publication.
Do not also forget that JOBTECH will appreciate the fact that you share this publication with your friends and family members on social media by simply using any of the social media sharing icon below to share this post.
Please beware of internet scams as some will claim to be an official of the NAFDAC agency and promise to help you get shortlisted in the recruitment process.. please do not fall for them as NAFDAC recruitment is for free for everyone.
Nafdac recruitment 2019 portalNafdac recruitment 2019/2020, Nafdac 2019 recruitment list, Nafdac registration, Nafdac recruitment 2019/20, Nafdac 2019 recruitment