FIRS RECRUITMENT, the federal Inland Revenue service is currently inviting application from suitable and qualified Nigerian graduates to fill the available vacancies listed below. For an enrollment in service. So all interested persons who wishes to join the firs are here advice to see the application details and instruction before applying for the federal government job.
Be informed that in this publication, we will be revealing to you, all that you need to know about the firs recruitment form which available for all interested persons that wants to apply for it, will guide you on how to apply for recruitment, criteria involve and lot more. Stay focus and read through.
For those who do not have an idea about this federal government agency, the federal Inland Revenue service (FIRS), is the Nigeria’s federal government tax organization. This body operates all over the states and as well the federation and because of this fact, they have the need to constantly recruit new officer into the agency or service.
A lot of people and visitors has message and called jobtech just to find out when is the recruitment coming up. Many has always been searching to know when is the new firs recruitment will begin, this is why we have come up with this publication to make an awareness of the latest update about the federal inland revenue service recruitment for this year.
Please kindly note that the firs recruitment for this year is still under review and are yet to come up with the new plan of recruitment. Though the agency last recruitment around 7500 officers in the year 2016 and have not yet announce new recruitment exercise.
But we advise you not to relent as we are here to feed you the latest information and update about the federal Inland Revenue service recruitment. All you need and required from you is to keep visiting this page for the latest update on this as we will always be among the first to get an update of the recruitment process.
Never the less, we have here for you the requirement for anybody who wants to apply for firs recruitment below, please check it out carefully and make sure you meet up with the requirements because THE FIRS WILL SOON START RECRUITING. ALWAYS VISIT THIS WEBSITE TO KNOW WHEN NEW FIRS RECRUITMENT STARTS.
Please also be informed that, we do not recruit for FIRS or a recruitment agency. All we do at jobtech is to give you the latest and vital information that will help you during and after applying for this firs recruitment 2019/2020 when the form is finally online.
If you diligently read and understand the information we have provided for ypu on this page, you will definitely stand out in all stages of the federal inland revenue service recruitment which is about to be publish.
Federal Inland Revenue Services Recruitment 2019/2020 | FIRS 2019/2020 Recruitment has been proven to be one of the top search Nigerian hottest job vacancies on Google search engine. Many graduate have been searching and asking questions like;
- When is FIRS Recruiting Starting for 2019?
- How to apply for FIRS Graduate Recruitment 2019?
- Has FIRS Started Recruitment for 2019?
- FIRS Official Recruitment Portal 2019?
- FIRS Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2019?
- When is FIRS 2019 Recruitment Deadline?
Like I said before, we have split this guide in different stages, the first is the requirements, second is how to apply. The third part of this firs recruitment guide is to show you how to get latest jobs update about the job from us. So please kindly read this guide thoroughly and follow the instruction here in.
FIRS Recruitment Descriptions
- Raising additional assessment while examining tax returns
- Ensuring uniform application of Tax Laws, Tax Regulations and Information circulars
- Supervising a number of Officers responsible for the assessment of small companies, individual business concerns, partnerships, estates and trust.
- Conducting enquiries into the affairs of small companies
- Following up such cases as are in dispute through the appeal procedures.
FIRS Recruitment Responsibilities
- The successful candidate should be highly organized, numerate and possess strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, externally and internally.
- The individual will ideally have commercial-business knowledge with ability to interpret business numbers and strategies of profit derivation in tax accounting.
- The position requires someone who is a self-starter and requires little supervision or motivation to meet challenging targets and deadlines. Current membership of a relevant professional institution is essential
FIRS Minimum Qualifications/Skills Base
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conservancy with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws.
How to Apply for Federal Inland Revenue Service
For interested applicant who wishes to apply for this job can visit Fris recruitment online portal via firs.gov.ng or simply follow the guidelines below:
The Director, Procurement Department, Federal Inland Revenue Service, Revenue House (Annex III), Sokode Crescent, Off Michael Okpara Street, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja Nigeria
OR Click here to Apply for Recruitment
Hope this publication finds you well, if your answer is yes, please kindly use the comment box below to share your views and comment at the comment box.
Also use any of the social media sharing button below to share this publication with friends on social media like facebook, instagram, whatsapp twitter and some others not mentioned here. THANKS!!