It is my pleasure to announce to you this latest update about the current ongoing Federal Fire Service Recruitment in the country today. Please be informed that before you apply for this job you have to follow all the guidelines which has been provided for you below here. Make sure you take this guide very seriously as it is going to help you during and after your application process.
In this publication today, we will be reveling to you all vital information on Federal Fire Service Recruitment. The Federal Fire Service (FFS) recruitment for this year is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on FFS recruitment portal (www.fedfire.gov.ng), how to apply for FFS 2019 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
The Fire Services in Nigeria are managed at local authority level, with the Department of the Environment and Local Government playing an advisory, legislative and policy-making role. The Fire Services are operated by 37 Fire Authorities, which are managed by State Councils, and Town Councils around the states.
They help to reduce the outbreak of fire and related emergencies to a minimum level through Training, Policy and regulation, Public Enlightenment, Research and Capacity Building. Also ensuring the safety of lives, property and environment through adequate preparedness.
This federal government body which is the fire service, has been anticipating in the country till date, even as I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platform inquisitive to get legitimate information regarding to 2019/2020 federal fire service recruitment form. A lot of applicants have been asking questions like;
- How can i apply for federal fire service recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can i obtain the 2019 federal fire service form?
- Is the federal fire service 2019 recruitment form out?
- When will federal fire service recruitment start?
- I need federal fire service updates, etc.
- Is federal fire service recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Federal fire service application deadline 2019/2020.
Like said before now, before you can be genuinely selected for this job, you have need know the qualification and all the requirements needed for applying for the federal fire service recruitment.
From all this we have stated above do you think you have got all that it takes to get this job, if your answer is yes, then you have to proceed to the next step and see what qualification and requirement you need to apply for this great job.
Please ensure you take this guide very seriously as every information provided for you here will give an edge over other applicants. FFS Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
Federal Fire Service Requirements Job
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicant measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution
Positions for Federal Fire Service Recruitment
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
i. Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09]
Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
i. Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]
Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
- Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06]
Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwives (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
iii. Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06.
Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized institutions.
How To Apply For Federal Fire Service recruitment
- CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
- CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre
- CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre
To apply for federal fire service job, please kindly visit www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth and also bookmark this page so that we can keep you updated when the form is finally out.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
I hope this publication about the federal fire service recruitment finds you well, if your answer is yes please kindly use the comment box to share your views.
Please do not forget that we will appreciate it if you use the social media network icon to share this publication to your friends on whats app, Facebook, Instagram so as to get them informed….