Badoo account sign in and sign up is here for those finding difficulty to join this community badoo is one of the top most social media network in this generation today that we all want to use on occasion, in the creation of a new badoo account gives us direct access to be able to communicate with a very large number of people who also do use the network, uploading of photos and as well in search of staying with someone to leave. Though badoo account is not that of a dating network but it is more of friendship and usually used for the purpose mentioned above initially.
In this guide today about badoo sign up and sign in as well as baddo account, you will be getting tutorials on how to create the badoo account, how to sign in badoo, how to make friends on badoo and as well setting up your profile and uploading of your photos on badoo… all I need you to do right now is sit back and read through this guide.
If you really want to join other persons who are on this great community badoo, and start badoo session, then you must endeavor to follow all the step laid down here like I have said above. It is not something too hard for you to learn.
Now that we have told you about how Badoo account works and have gone over some safety tips for using Badoo, let’s find out how to sign up for Badoo.
Simple steps to create a Badoo account
In creating a baddo account here are the simple guides to follow which are as follows below.
- Visit Badoo.com.
- Select your gender and the reason why you want to sign up.
- Enter your first name, birth date, where you live, and email address.
- Add a profile picture.
- Confirm your account and verify your email address.
- Add more details about yourself and your interests by editing your profile.
Now we can start looking at them in turns on how to create the baddo account for free in a very simple way.
1) Visit badoo official URL and then select your gender on the sign up page
2) The next thing is for you to properly indicate why you are joining badoo network for an example you can select a purpose like Chat, make new friends and date.
3) The next thing is for you to enter your personal information as badoo will definitely ask you for that. Click in each text box and enter your preferred name, your date of birth, the city where you are from or that you are currently in and finally your email address. After you are done click the create account.
4) Make a choice of inviting friends.. badoo will request your permission if you would like to invite friends to join the badoo community…you will then have to choose which of the service you used for your email, enter the email you provided and the pasward in each text box and the click continue botton to find your contacts listed where you can choose who to invite to badoo,,, also, if you don’t want to do this you can simply click the skip this step.
5) Add a photo. You will be given the option to add preferred photos to your badoo profile. In this case you can simply choose if to import these pics from your social media accounts, like the Facebook, instagram or Google +.. You can even upload your computer as well too.
6) Confirm the email address you have provided to prove that you are not a robot,, you can do this by simply visiting ypou mail box and find an email from badoo. Inside the email, click the button that is labeled “Complete your Registration.”
7) Badoo account verification. You will have to verify your badoo account by typing your valid phone number into the text box and then click verify. If you do that rightly, badoo will immediately call you using an automated computer system to confirm that the number you have provided is your correct phone number.
8) Add to your profile by filling in some more information about yourself and your interests. You’ll be more likely to match with other users if you tell them what you’re like! Click in any text box to type freely about yourself, or click any drop-down menu to select pre-determined values, such as your height, weight, etc.
9) Verify your badoo profile with photos, linking your credit card (you won’t be charged any money), and connecting your Badoo profile to your social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
10) Start meeting people on Badoo! Use either the “Encounters” feature, or the “People Nearby” feature to browse profiles of other users. Maybe you’ll find someone you’ll have a great connection with!
I hope this publication about the Badoo account finds you well?… if so please do use the comment box below to share your views and complains… dont forget you can always use the sharing button below to share this information with your friends on social media by using any of the social media sharing button below….Thank you